McDonald’s Crisis

Back to Article
Back to Article

McDonald’s Crisis

Kate Herndon, News

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.


Email This Story






McDonald’s Crisis

Article by: Kate Herndon

One woman was sure in for a surprise when she walked into McDonald’s one day!

          It was just a normal day when a woman ordered from McDonald’s. Just as she was about to get some ketchup, she stopped herself after seeing that the machine was infested with maggots! She was very mad when she saw them, and did all she could to stop other people from getting sick.

After She Saw The Maggots:

“I told one member of staff and she literally just ignored me and carried on serving customers,”

“We had to literally stop someone from eating it because they didn’t realize. It’s so grim,”

After seeing the disgusting video, one of her friends wrote: “That is something else,”

A McDonald’s Spokesperson Told The Sun Online:

“We’re extremely sorry to see this, and have tried to get in contact with the customer directly. Our condiment area and dispensers should be checked for cleanliness every day and we are looking into what happened here,”

McDonald’s told her that the customer services team is launching an investigation into the video that was taken.

Want to See The Video?

http://www.cleanvideosearch.com/media/action/yt/watch?v=jwtRU3dO23Y

Is This The First Time Something Like This Happened??

No! There have been other cases of people finding disgusting things in their food at McDonald’s. For example, in 2018, someone ordered a “Big Mac” burger, and they were stunned to find that there were maggots in their meal! She was very mad and said: “I will never eat at McDonald’s ever again. This is disgusting this was totally noticeable,” Unfortunately, if you look up anything about maggots in McDonald’s, you will get many results that will make you loose your appetite.

Did you know…

On average, Americans most likely ingest 1-2 pounds of maggots, flies, and mites each year, and the FDA says that its safe!

 

Sources: The Sun, Fox News and Business Insider